Need something sorted? Just ask!
It's All Sorted is locally owned and operated by a team who have grown up in Geraldton, Western Australia and love what they do. The award winning team brings a plethora of qualifications, experience and ideas to the mix, making our events and projects unforgettable and unique. We even branch into home and office organisation, coaching and training:
- Diploma of Events
- Licensed PRINT® practitioner and coach
- Cert IV Community Services
- Cert IV Financial Services
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Cert III Business
- Licensed RSA Managers and staff
- Workplace Mentoring
- Project Management
- Finalist Goodness Leadership/Innovation Award 2012 and 2013
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards 2013 & LEAP 2014
- Winner Premier's Australia Day Active Citizenship Awards (under 25) 2013 & 2015
- Finalist Goodness Leadership Award 2014
- Finalist Mid West Business Excellence Awards 2014
- Finalist Mid West Business Excellence Awards 2015
- Finalist in the Customer Service Awards at the Mid West Business Excellence Awards 2015
- Nominated for a Mid West Business Excellence Award 2016
Its All Sorted provides flexible organisational services to individual, community and business/corporate clients through a huge variety of services. Through these services we are able to contribute back to the community - over $56,000 so far!
Anniversary Celebrations | Artist Production Management | Auctions | Awards and Graduations | Balls
Birthday Celebrations | Business Startups and Support | Christmas Functions | Community and Street
Festivals | Conferences, Seminars and Forums | Content Writing | Corporate Events | Dinners
Document Creation | Equipment Hire | Expos | Family Fun Days and Carnivals | Festivals | Fundraisers
Formal Functions | Gala Dinners | Getting Online | Holiday Celebrations | Live Shows and Performances
Markets | Meetings | Networking Functions | Open Days | Organisational Services | PRINT® Coaching
Private Celebrations | Product Launches | Project Management | Proposal Assistance | Quiz Nights
Social Media Support | Typing and Proof Reading | Venue Hire | Weddings and Engagement Parties
Workshops and Training| and anything else that needs sorting!
Our core team
Emma, Managing Director
Fully qualified with nearly a decade of experience behind her, Emma oversees and takes part in all areas of the business, and all events being sorted. Her friendly and flexible attitude, amazing efficiency and constant generation of ideas mean all events are run professionally and smoothly, are always unique and lots of fun.
Amy, Event Coordinator
Amy is a do-er and a practical thinker. Leaving no stone un-turned, and no aspect un-considered, Amy is a vital member of the team. Having her coordinate your event means everything will be done perfectly.
Caitlin, Event Coordinator
With a no fuss attitude, Caitlin get's everything done before it needs to be,
nsuring your event is everything you imagined and more.
Just some of our clients
- Warren Taylor Homes
- Nationals WA
- Commissioner for Children and Young People
- The Comedy Emporium
- WA Museum Geraldton
- Pollinators Inc
- Northampton Airing of the Quilts
- Festivals on the Foreshore
- Geraldton Regional Community Education Centre
- Grady's Soy Candles
- Goodness Festival
- Quaff Food & Wine Expo
- ATC Midwest
- Monsignor Hawes Heritage Project
- Future Leaders Midwest
A huge thank you as always to our supporters throughout the community. We've been nominated for a variety of awards including the 2012 Sustainability & Innovation Awards (finalist), 2013 & 2014 Goodness Leadership Award (finalist) and the 2014, 2015 & 2016 Mid West Business Excellence Awards (finalist and special mention by the judges!).